Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome

For good measure, I leave below the posting that was last left on this blog. Oh, so many months ago. One year ago, the notion of Irish Quilting began. It is hard to believe we have come so far and yet we have so far to go. But we are loving every minute of it.

The website is up; visit, enjoy, and be patient. We are excited and posted it whilst knowing there might be a few hiccups here and there. Trust us, in that we are monitoring our email 'round the clock, so if you find an error or something you just can't live with for another day, let me know. I will do my very best to fix it.

Unless, of course, you are asking me to deliver world peace, pay off your mortgage, or potty train little suzy. Some things you just have to do on your own.

1 comment:

rachel griffith said...

i love the last tidbit.
i mean are you sure you can't deliver world peace?!?!?!
hahaha.