Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Janome Jackpot

These days there is a repeating sigh in our office.

"Oh, but I can't win!"

Yes, we are sitting here drooling and dreaming. Janome is giving away two sewing machines and ten other prizes to our readers. All you have to do is make a 10 1/2" block. Janome asks that you provide two styles of stitches, and we ask that you include a floral element--as we hope to make a charity quilt with the entries.


Trust me, you want to win! The top prize is a Janome Horizon Memory Craft MC7700QCP. We have made several projects in the office using the same machine and it is a dream!
Download the entry form. Send the form to Janome by December 31. Send your block in by 31 January. Everybody has an orphan block that can quickly be transformed into a winning entry!

Both of our last two issues promote this competition. In September, we talked about great ways to improve your stitching; where to find good resources and whatnot. In November, I wrote about a stitching class I attended, where I brought the Horizon MC--it was my first spin using the machine, and well, I'm in love.

Unfortunately, employees can't win, so sighs us. But you can!

Enter today or let me know a good reason why you're not entering!

No comments: